Saturday, July 5, 2008

Recipe for Fun!

What do you do for a little family fun after the late night events of the 4th of July? You play a good, old, family game of baseball...minus about 10 players!

You start with a former, pro-baseball, playing daddy...
...and one "I only know how to watch, cheer, and chase balls in the outfield," mommy...
...add a lot of a home run hitting, fast patching, eight year old...
...and a little bit of an always smiling, hard hitting, six year old, and voila, you have a game!Wait! What is this??? See I told you that she doesn't smile ALL of the time! Someone always thinks that the "star" player gets to hit more, or pitch more, or....anything more :) Look at those bags under her eyes!!! Thank heavens she did not get those from me (lol)!
I figured out how to use the video on my camera--yeah!!!--so I shot some video of Eric pitching to his daddy. Now, if I could only figure out how to move this video to the center of the page. It is ruining my day! I am going to have fun shooting video of the kids with the horses :)

2 comments:

Train Wreck said...

What a fun afternoon! Way to take time with your children! We had a family ropin today! It was awesome, the kids enjoyed riding the horses.Kept them busy for hours! I got alot of new photos!! What a great family!!

Melanie said...

Family ropin'??? My kids are sooooo jealous! I think that we need to come over for a visit...we'll just be out in your arena, roping your new steers ;0