Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do You Ever Have Days...

Do you ever have days--or weeks!--when you feel like this???? I cannot seem to get back on track after being gone for a week. I think that my mind and body are rebelling against the COLD, GRAY, days that we have had since we returned from the sunny East side :(
My allergies are killing me too--it doesn't help that I just started allergy treatments either!!--and I feel tired and cranky ALL of the time lately....grrrrrrrr!!!

As you can see, Waska felt the same way yesterday. "Watch out crabby girl, here I come!"Ahhhh...nothing like a handsome horse to put a smile on my frowning face :) We have been pretty busy the past two days, and I have some good pics to post...when I fell like it...hahaha...just joking! For real though, I will think happy thoughts and compose later. Hope that none of you are as crabby as me (lol)!

7 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Waska is abolutely gorgeous!

I know what you mean, too. I've been feeling in a slump ever since I got this nasty poison ivy last weekend. I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself. :P

Train Wreck said...

Hi great pictures!! Thanks for checking on me! Yes, it has been a hectic 2 wks!! My step daughter was in the state tournament for softball! We lost, but they did a great job! Now I can get back to the norm... what is norm!!

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

LOL, I feel like that alot... great pics.

Meg said...

Sweetie, my whole life is like that lately!

Waska is beautiful!

Be sure and check my blog out tomorrow, I have something for you!

Enjoy your weekend, big hugs!

Melanie said...

Twinville - I noticed that you call your kidlets, "kidlets," also.
Hope your poison ivy is feeling better!

Train Wreck-Really...what is norm? Sometimes I forget :) Congrats to your daughter and her team for making it so far!

Denise - thanks for stopping by!

Meg - I checked it, and I left a "tag" for you :)

Dressage Nomad said...

Great pictures!!! Hope you get back on schedule soon, I know how cruddy it feels to be out of whack and unable to get back on track.

Heidi said...

Just wanted to let you know, I did a post about my six things. It was fun, so thank you soooo much for the tag!