Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Invite

Hello everyone!!!
I decided to start a blog...well actually, I was pressured into it by my two children. Seeing as how I am done with school-for now- and have the summer off, I ran out of excuses to give my kids. "Mommy has too much homework" just doesn't cut it anymore. This blog also means that I have to quit being lazy, and download my pictures onto the computer. Don't worry, I won't put all 1000 of them on this blog! Now you guys can look at our blog when you feel like you need a "kid" fix. I am not quite sure how this will turn out, because I am NOT creative, but I will at least pretend to be for now.
Until next time......

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Welcome to blogging! Be prepared. It will take over your life. Really. But it is such great fun. I enjoy reading and learning from other horse people. There are a lot of great bloggers out there!
I will check back soon. I am curious to hear about your horseback riding....and see a couple of those 1,000 photos! ;)

Melanie said...

Pony Girl-

Thanks for stopping by! I checked your blog out too. I am going for a ride tomorrow and will make a point to take my camera with me...as well as download the REST of the pictures!