I have once again found myself tagged (thank you Canadian Cowgirl!!!) and have decided to give it a little winter or Christmas-like twist; similar to the new tag I have seen on a couple of blogs lately.
1) As I have mentioned before, I love the snow, but I hate being cold. To me, there is nothing worse than being cold (am I being overly dramatic???) because it hurts... it makes my joints and bones ache (insert more drama...lol!!!).
2) I never believed in Santa Claus as a child. NEVER!!! That is why I am so happy that my kidlets do. There is something to be said about innocence that is not lost too early.
3) I have not bought one Christmas present yet, and I am starting to freak out about it! I just have not had the time to devote to shopping yet. Next week I will be able to start shopping, but until then, I will have momentary panic that surfaces every now and then about it...lol!!!
4) Even though we live in the PNW, we have a fake Christmas tree. (I can hear you all gasping through my computer screen now...lol!!!) It is just easier to have a fake tree when we have a wood stove, and it is also less expensive. I think that I paid around $180 for our fake tree (four years ago) and we used to spend about $100 each year on a real tree. Are Christmas trees expensive where you live too?
5) I love every thing about Christmas (food, gifts, family), but I think that seeing other people happy with their gifts, makes me happier than getting gifts of my own.
6) Oh my gosh!!! I can't think of one more thing right now, and seeing as how I should be--you guessed it!!--working on yet another paper, I think I will stop...lol!!!
PS-anyone who wants to play along can! :)