Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Award Time Again!!!

So it seems that some people enjoy reading my blog, and I have been bestowed a couple more awards. A few weeks ago (I can't believe how the time has passed!!), Andrea, over at Swamp Suburbia awarded me with the Art Y Pico award. Thank you Andrea! I have added your name to my award on the sidebar.
If you have not already visited her, go wish her well...she lives in Louisiana and is getting ready to head back home after the storm.
My next award, comes from the Jack Daniels drinking, trail riding, weekend-full-of-fun organizing, Pony Cousin...also known as Saddle Mountain Rider. Thank you so much!
This award comes with some rules, and asks that the recipients post them. Here they are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

As you can see from my blogroll, I try to visit several blogs, and I can tell you that they are all great to read. I have also noticed that a lot of you have recently been, or have been in the past, nominated for various awards. That being said, I will not pass this award on to seven other blogs, rather I will encourage you to go and visit the many good blogs that are out there.
Thanks again to Andrea and Saddle Mountain Rider!!!!

1 comment:

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Awards are a blast to get and I am glad you got another one!
You are quite fun to read (when I finally get my chance to come by).. keep it up!