So, in no particular order (except for the first one, because I want her to know that she is NOT a whiner!!) here are 10 blogs that have a great bloggy attitude! PS-If you have already been awarded, just know that I thought of you! :)
1) Lisa over at The Laughing Orca Ranch! I think that everyone knows who Lisa is, and even though she has been going through a pretty rough time lately, she is most definitely not a complainer!!!
2) Trail Riding Cowgirl over at All Things Horses! She is great and doesn't like the long, cold winter either!! Hopefully this will help bring some sunshine into her bloggy world!
3) Chelsi over at Adventures of A Horse Crazed Mind! Have you checked out this girl's writing, artwork, and YouTube videos??? She is amazing! LOL!!!
4) Brown Eyed Cowgirls!! BEC has some amazing looking horses, and she lives in cold SD, so she also needs a little bit of summer!
5) Gail over at At the Farm! What is not to like about Gail??? An Arkansas gal who lives on her family's farm, writes amazing poetry, and often brings tears to my eyes with her words.
6) Carolynn over at A Glowing Ember. Yet another beautiful person (on the inside and out!) who is also a gifted writer. Haven't checked her out yet?? Head on over!!
7) Stephanie over at The School of Life With Horses! Stephanie's blog is soon to be featured in Horse & Rider magazine, and she owns the horse that I featured in my "All I Want For Christmas" post!
8) Grey Horse Matters! This is an excellent blog that is always full of helpful tips for the horse and rider! It features beautiful horses, beautiful scenery, and another talented writer (I am starting to notice a pattern here...are you???)
9) Lytha over at A Horse Crazy American in Germany! She is a former Washingtonian and Arab owner, who know calls Germany home. There is always something good to read on her blog...trust me!!!
10) Natarojo over at Just Horsin' Around! Hmmmm...should I like someone that has beautiful horses and rides in a drill team???? (Just kidding!!) She always has a positive, upbeat attitude, and takes great photographs! She also needs a bit of sunshine in her world!!!Well that wasn't so bad now, was it??? LOL!!! All this talk of lemons and summer has got me thinking about another one of my favorite lemon beverages.....teeheehee!!!
PS-For those of you who want to play along, please see my previous post about the rules and meaning of the award!!