Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seven Weeks Left!!!!!

Hello my friends!!! I feel so guilty even writing on my blog, because I have been MIA for so long. I just wanted to say that I only have seven...count them...seven!!!!!...weeks of school left. Then I will be able to blog again and join the real world. : )

All I am doing this semester is writing horrendously long and in-depth papers and working at my internship. Oh yeah...and taking kids to sports...and walking....and cleaning the house...lol! You get the idea. Don't give up on me yet, okay?????

See you again in SEVEN weeks!!!!

5 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

7.....6.....5.....4....3....2...1!!

Almost there!


Miss ya.....and you've missed a lot of goings-on in the blog world for sure.....especially at my place!

lol!


~Lisa

allhorsestuff said...

Oh Mellie, Of COURSE NOT...would never forget about you dearie!
Like the new Header...
You will be amazed at how fast it will go now(I pray) and whdya mean...you are in real life...blogging is the other life... after real life and in place of real life! Tehehe!
See you very shortly, and glad to hear of your goals/dreams...being realized!
Kac

Unknown said...

7 days it is....

Looking forward to you!

Chelsi said...

OMG I am SOOOOO excited for you!!!

I cant believe you only have weeks left! It seems like yesterday that you were counting years! (well, to me anyways:)

Congrats! Hope it flies by!!

sanjeet said...

Looking forward to you!
Adsense Alternative